Just a walk on the beach

Just a walk on the beach
Enjoying a beautiful day in Cancun with my one and only.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Time to get ready for our veggie garden

Woo hoo! Spring is just around the corner and Leah and I have started making preparations for our yearly veggie garden. I like to grow everything from seeds so Leah can watch them sprout and grow. We also talk about photosynthesis and she makes sure that the plants have everything they need to grow.

I bought the supplies yesterday and picked out three types of seeds:
  • Melting sugar snow peas (the name just sounded so yummy)
  • Tomato (early girl hybrid)
  • Basil (we use tons of basil)
I will take Leah today or tomorrow to pick out more seeds but I wanted her to have some to get started yesterday.








We have a lot of fun looking at all the different types of seeds and it amazes us how small some seeds are. I can't wait to see what other types of seeds she wants to plant!

1 comment:

  1. baby carrots! :O) And the peas sound AWESOME, so I'm going to have to find those!

    ReplyDelete