Just a walk on the beach

Just a walk on the beach
Enjoying a beautiful day in Cancun with my one and only.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Leah Quotes

My child is always saying things out of the blue that have me rolling on the floor laughing (ROFL). Here are a few I posted on FB:


*I’m faster than a cheetah on the highway.

*Mom, if a boy is chasing me and trying to get me I will kick him in the penis!
That's my girl!

*(while running around the house)  Mama, my brain is on fire! I’m trying to air it out.

*Make $100 because I have $40 and I want an American girl doll so bad that I'm going to throw up if you give me one.
We were able to avoid any projectile vomiting.

*Mom, I have a rip in my butt.
Do tell.

*My underwear is holding my butt down.
LOL!

*I'll give you a dollar if you make me dinner.
I swear, I do feed my daughter.

*Mom, I think I'm starting puberty. See, my boobs are starting to grow!
Oh good heavens!

*If I see a rogue wave made out of money I'm running towards it!
Me too, baby. Me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment