Just a walk on the beach

Just a walk on the beach
Enjoying a beautiful day in Cancun with my one and only.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday Party!!

For Leah's 7th birthday she wanted a party at Sweet and Sassy. This place is a little girl's heaven! Nothing but girlie things and spa treatments!

She picked the "Fashion Diva" birthday package. First, Leah and her guests changed into some fancy outfits then had their hair and make-up done.



Then it was time for the girls to practice walking the runway.....
(I loved her 70's inspired outfit!)




Time for a group picture!





The birthday girl!



I have a scrapbook of Leah's first year. I took her to have pictures made every month and it's so neat to see how much she changed! Leah loves to look at the scrapbook and always wants me to tell her about "her adventures when she was a baby". It's a neat little tradition we've started and she loves to hear about the day she was born.

I love my little girl!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's 7!!! Where has the time gone? She' still such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete