Just a walk on the beach

Just a walk on the beach
Enjoying a beautiful day in Cancun with my one and only.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Valentine's Day in the bag

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and it was pretty awesome. David totally surprised me with a spa package (1 hour massage, facial, and pedicure/hand treatment) and I am so ready to cash it in! Mama needs a good massage!

I spend a lot of time at Leah's school volunteering and yesterday was no different. I am the social room mom and I was in charge of the V-day party and it went off without a hitch. I planned an edible craft (pretzels dipped in milk chocolate) and in true fashion my child somehow managed to get chocolate all over her. For the regular craft they children made a mailbox for their valentine's (I spent a few days covering cereal boxes with construction paper) and for the game we played Valentine bingo. Fun!





Ok, so after my big surprise from David I really felt like I needed to get him something. We typically do not exchange gifts on V-day but after what I got, well, I had to do something. Here is the problem; I have no clue what kind of stuff to get him. He works so much that any downtime he has he spends with his girls. No hobbies, really. So......I bought him the k'nex speed demon coaster. I remember him saying how cool those were and luckily he was happy with his gift. Woot!

Miss Leah's gift was the Pixo's micro Show'n Glow Studio. She loves Pixo's so that was an easy choice.

Yay for V-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment